04 Jul 2019
By indexbabies33 on Thursday, July 4 2019, 07:57
Keep reading for information about the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam.
* Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
* Time utilized complete the DEV-402 exam: 105 minutes
* Passing score: 63%
* Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
* Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes if required per local law
* Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at the testing center or in a web-based proctored environment. Get more information at information on scheduling a test.
* References: No hard-copy or online materials could possibly be referenced during the exam.
* Prerequisite: None; course attendance strongly suggested
Regarding the Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is made for people who would like to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in designing, building, and deploying custom applications while using the declarative customization capabilities in the Lightning Platform. The candidate can cause, manage, and update data models, application security, business logic, and process automation.
DEV-402 Study Guide: https://salesforce-exam-guide.blogspot.com/2019/04/dev-402-success-guide-and-how-to-crack.html
Here are some examples of the concepts you'll be aware to pass through the exam:
* How to style the information model, graphical user interface, business logic, and security for custom applications
* How to customize applications for mobile use
* How to development reports and dashboards
* How to deploy custom applications
Audience Description: Salesforce Platform App Builder
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is meant for someone who may have experience developing custom applications around the Lightning Platform, including program in the skills and ideas noted within the exam objectives below.
* The Salesforce Platform App Builder generally has Six months to a single year practical experience building applications on the Lightning Platform and/or on a similar technology platform.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder candidate has got the experience, skills, and knowledge outlined below:
* Familiarity using the capabilities with the Lightning Platform
* Awareness of Salesforce license types and related considerations
* Ability to create applications to support business processes and reporting requirements
* Familiarity together with the social and mobile capabilities from the platform; familiar with using and optimizing business applications with a smart phone
* Familiarity with all the Salesforce development environments and also the possibilities open to deploy applications and manage changes about the Lightning Platform
* Study with the resources listed in this DEV-402 exam guide and the additional required study materials given by Salesforce
DEV-402 Exam Outline
The Salesforce Platform App Builder exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills linked to the following objectives. An applicant needs to have hands-on experience developing custom applications on the Lightning Platform and possess demonstrated the effective use of all the features/functions below.
1. Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%
2. Data Modeling and Management: 20%
3. Security: 10%
4. Business Logic and Process Automation: 27%
5. Social: 3%
6. User Interface: 14%
7. Reporting: 5%
8. Mobile: 5%
9. App Development: 8%
Preserving your Salesforce DEV-402 Certification
One of the benefits of holding a Salesforce credential is obviously being up-to-date on cool product releases (updates). Therefore, you will end up necessary to complete the woking platform App Builder certification maintenance modules on Trailhead thrice a year.
Don’t enable your hard-earned credential expire! If you don't complete all maintenance requirements promptly, your credential will expire.
Plan for DEV-402 Exam: https://dev-402-preparation-guide.tumblr.com/
For details about Salesforce Platform App Builder Practice Exam please visit website: read more.